http://writersite.org/Lucewriter is one of the sweetest bloggers on wordpress and just an incredibly nice, inspiring and supportive young lady. On many occasions, she has lifted my spirits with her comments and suggestions. Her post are well put together, witty, and work on my memory at times. I have trouble with my long-term memory, and her posts bring back some childhood memories. I was thrilled to learn that writersite/Lucewriter had nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
To earn my treat, I need to answer some questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookie, of course. There is nothing like fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. German Chocolate Cake would be my cake of choice. They are both just YUMMY!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? I must admit chocolate is my friend, but a love french vanilla in my coffee.
- Favorite sweet treat? Tiramisu (sp).
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Ummmmm, I have to watch my waistline, so sweets are a treat. There are always those stressful moments, when nothing will do the trick, but a sweet treat!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sugar Cookie: plain and simple, nothing fancy.
The last requirement for receiving the Super Sweet Blogging Award is to name a baker’s dozen (13) of my favorite bloggers (note: these are just a few of my favorites).
- Back at you, Luanne……http://writersite.org/
- Here you go again Ms. Goosey…http://gooseyanne.wordpress.com/
- Molly B and Me…http://mollybandme.wordpress.com
- Sheryl… http://ahundredyearsago.wordpress.com
- Lori Schulz…http://lorischulz.wordpress.com
As usual, my list has no order, ryhme or reason. If I have forgotten anyone, I’ll try to catch everyone I enjoy as I go. Thank you all for your support. Again, a special thanks to Luanne! I truly appeciate it.