I jumped up, this morning, with my light bulb shining brightly! It was positioned a little to the left, near the back of my head.
I been so stressed and thinking I had lost my urge to write. Well, this morning, I discovered I have been insanely tired and unable to write. Life is getting back to normal. This means it is time to get my lazy bones in shape and this blog back to where I left it………well read and looking pretty! So much has changed and I don’t know where to start. Give me a few moments and I’ll give it a shot.
In a quick list of the haps in our spot in our section of this beautiful planet of ours (we are truly blessed):
- My dad passed away 3 hours before my husband went intsurgery to repair his heart.
- We sold our house
- A pipe ruptured in the house we were sailing…between floors…it was discovered when the water was at the 24 inch line on the first floor. New hardwood floors through out.
- We were to close on Friday, this mess happened on Thursday! The buyers stuck with us. We closed a few weeks later.
- Now to the moving…..we had to find an apartment.
- I hate packing to move. Always amazes me the amount of junk you accumulate through the years. Oh, what a mess we gathered in just 10 short years!
- The apartment complex we chose, was perfect on the outside. The inside was a different. It was neat, but smelly. The windows were disgusting. Black Mold, nasty carpet, and the bugs, oh what a mess. The first place, supposedly was “handicapped accessible”. My wheelchair could not get up the small hill the stairs sat on. That was our first move. We made 2 more moves before we packed up AGAIN! Oh what a pickle we were in! Off to our next home. Friendly new faces, in a better complex with wonderful country air and birds singing and….love it…………………….
We found our new home! Time to put our stamp on it and call it home…at least for now! Well, I think I will nap. We had a busy morning. Only took the tire store 3 hours to fix one little flat. Have a glorious day you!!!!guys!!!!
Jill E. Baynes