According to wikipedia, soul-mates exist.
Webster’s Dictionary also has a definition.
Since these two, well-known sources help define a soul mate, they must exist.
I’d call myself a romantic.
I’d like to believe there is, that perfect someone out there for everyone. There are times I would call myself a sucker; call me old-fashioned; call me old school; call me whatever you like; just be sure that you know I have faith in love and hate to see so many people unhappy or in a bad relationship.
Your person is out there. If I can find mine, after a disastrous first marriage, you can find yours! It took seven years, but Barry and I found each other. We have spent only two nights apart since
getting married, We plan to renew our vows on our tenth wedding anniversary! It only takes an ounce of faith. God has a plan for you! Give it time!
- 9 Famous Quotes About Soul Mates (acharlotterose.com)
- Soul Mates (justinbanville.wordpress.com)
- soul mate? i think yes! (hellojay1.wordpress.com)
- Soulmates and Perfect Love – How Will You Know When You’ve Found It? (kasamba.com)
- Why Believing In The Concept Of A Soul Mate Is Crazy (elitedaily.com)