What do you display on the walls of your home — photos, posters, artwork, nothing? How do you choose what to display? What mood are you trying to create?
We love antiques, flowers, pictures and signs. Each wall is different. We have tried to give each room its own personality, but coordinate wall color and house style; where our budget will allow. We want our home to feel lived in. Every room in the house is well used and comfortable.
Putting a name to what we tried to create, would be comical comfort. Our signs make you giggle, the atmosphere and furniture make it comfortable.
Our pooch,Maggie, agrees with the comfortable part. She sleeps wherever she sits down.wait…..she is a dog, they are good at that.
Of course there is my step-father James, he falls asleep the minute he sits down when getting to our house.
Check the pictures out tomorrow. Had plans to take new pictures today, but my body wouldn’t cooperate this afternoon. Run a few errands, I have to sleep. I’ll update post in the morning. Show off my miss-matched wall decor. We may not be for a Southern Living Magazine write-up, but we like it!
- Flower Wall Stickers for Your Any Room (amandabetty12.wordpress.com)
- General House Style Guide Poster: COMPLETE (mustafapdp.wordpress.com)
- Walls (kimvroman.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall Post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)