I decided to make a list to share a few things not commonly known about me, as well as a few you should know if you keep up with my blog.
2. We love each other and our family, with all our hearts.
4. I love to read, but have not been able to focus on print since having brain surgery. I love my tablet because I can control the font size.
5. I am learning what it means to get dead-dog tired.
6. We love antiques. They have a mystery about them.
7. We enjoy gardening. Watching something come to life that you planted is an amazing feeling.
8. I’m shy. No really……very shy.
9. I love to draw. At one point, I was pretty good. My disability has effected my drawing capabilities. Barry is an engineer, he can draw anything.
10. I love to sing. I miss singing more than my balance, I think. At church, I just hide in the crowd and let it rip. My disability interfered with my vocal chords taking my ability to sing away. At one point, I was a high soprano. Barry has a gorgeous voice when singing, but I believe he prefers to keep it a secret between his mom and the two of us.
11. My father is gravely ill.
12. I have a genetic disease. My body is prone to form tumors, cancerous or benign.
13. I try not to let my illness interfere with life.
14. We love our sweet puppy-dog! She has saved my life many times.
15. Barry and I are caretakers for my mother. Oh, what a challenge. We always claim we love a good challenge.
16. I’m the middle child of three girls.
17. Barry grew-up an only child.
18. We have one child. Barry’s son, Frank. He hates me. His loss.
19. Barry suffered a large territory right MCA in 12/2011. You cannot tell he had anything happen. He is my miracle.
20. Our exes would be perfect for each other.
Well, you now know a more about both of us. There is more, keep reading.