I decided to make a list to share a few things not commonly known about me, as well as a few you should know if you keep up with my blog.
1. We love the Lord and our life as a Christians.
2. We love each other and our family, with all our hearts.
3. We love small town America, but Barry does love the ATL. After working downtown for so long, he learned to love it!
4. I love to read, but have not been able to focus on print since having brain surgery. I love my tablet because I can control the font size.
5. I am learning what it means to get dead-dog tired.
6. We love antiques. They have a mystery about them.
7. We enjoy gardening. Watching something come to life that you planted is an amazing feeling.
8. I’m shy. No really……very shy.
9. I love to draw. At one point, I was pretty good. My disability has effected my drawing capabilities. Barry is an engineer, he can draw anything.
10. I love to sing. I miss singing more than my balance, I think. At church, I just hide in the crowd and let it rip. My disability interfered with my vocal chords taking my ability to sing away. At one point, I was a high soprano. Barry has a gorgeous voice when singing, but I believe he prefers to keep it a secret between his mom and the two of us.
11. My father is gravely ill.
12. I have a genetic disease. My body is prone to form tumors, cancerous or benign.
13. I try not to let my illness interfere with life.
14. We love our sweet puppy-dog! She has saved my life many times.
15. Barry and I are caretakers for my mother. Oh, what a challenge. We always claim we love a good challenge.
16. I’m the middle child of three girls.
17. Barry grew-up an only child.
18. We have one child. Barry’s son, Frank. He hates me. His loss.
19. Barry suffered a large territory right MCA in 12/2011. You cannot tell he had anything happen. He is my miracle.
20. Our exes would be perfect for each other.
Well, you now know a more about both of us. There is more, keep reading.
Thanks – it is nice getting to know who you are – I see a woman of tremendous strength and faith. God bless you!
Thank you for your super kind words. My strength comes from the good Lord above and my sweet, adorable husband. He is my rock! The faith comes from within both. It keeps us going. Thank you again~ Jill