Blog of the Year: Thanks to Lucewriter, http://writersite.org/author/lucewriter/ I will get my third- star on this award. Luanne thank you for being so supportive, encouraging, and just plain and simply a super, sweet woman.
Your comments to my post always make me smile. You are always there to listening to be rant and rave in words, being supportive all the way. Thank you for listening.
The rules/requirements for this award are as follows:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Lucewriter also nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you again, Luanne! You are super special.
Display the award logo on your blog
* Link back to the person who nominated you
* State seven things about yourself
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Luanne, again thank you! Your kindness is overwhelming! She also nominated me again for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! If you ask my husband, he might argue with this one, but he does like my writing.
I’m going to combine my requirements and only state seven things about myself
- Cookies or Cake? Cookie, of course. I’d have to say chocolate chip. Yummy!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? I must admit chocolate is my friend, but a love french vanilla in my coffee.
- Favorite sweet treat? Tiramisu (sp).
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Ummmmm, I have to watch my waistline, so sweets are a treat. There are always those stressful moments, when nothing will do the trick, but a sweet treat!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sugar Cookie: plain and simple, nothing fancy.
I’m going to combine my requirements and only state seven things about myself, since I’m running out of things to say about myself.
1. I’m a crafty person.
2. I believe in marriage and a happy home.
3. I believe it is the husband’s job to take the garbage out.
4. I could care less if the dishes are done immediately following a meal.
5. My stepson thinks I alone ruined his life.
6. I hate being trapped in a body that doesn’t like to work correctly.
7.My sisters and I may fight like cats and dogs, but I would move heaven and earth to help either one of them.
Now for my nominations:
Other than a few old faithfuls, I nominated blogs that I have recently started following. Several are humorous, several are inspiring, all are very interesting. Check them out!