Knowledgenut (http://knowledgeknut.wordpress.com) nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Knowledgenut is a blog, I recently came across. You are a sweetheart and your blog is witty, fresh, intelligent and a pleasure to read.
I am thrilled that they have visited my blog and felt I deserved this award. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Visit us anytime you want. I love to giggle and things that make me think. I don’t think enough anymore!
For The Liebster Blog Award (here are the requirements):
1. Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
2.Display the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions.
4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The 11 Questions:
1. Name a book that changed your life? The Bible
2. Who is your favorite author/writer? Tom Clancy
3. How many pets do you have and what are their names? two, a boxer bulldog named Maggie and a Japanese Fighting Fish named Shotgun. We got him for Christmas.
4. Name the craziest thing you’ve done? Hit a local law enforcement officer across the face when he wasn’t minding his business
5. Who’s my best friend? My husband, Barry
6. Name a childhood prank? Hiding in the ditch, rolling hub caps down the road when a car passes.
7. Who are your favorite music artists? Mercy Me, Uncle Kracker, Barry Manilow, Josh Turner, Miles Pike, Oak ridge Boys, Alabama
8. Name a place you would love to visit? Greece
9. If I had just 5 minutes left to live what is the one thing I would do? Tell my husband I love him, kiss him….pet and hug my dog….call my mom and dad…..if I had time, call my sisters
10. What’s my favorite sport? College Football
11. How do I define love? Being supportive and just being there. Show the person you care about that you will be there no matter what and you will do anything for them.
My nominees are as follows. I realize I am getting some of you more than once, please forgive me if you are overwhelmed with blog replies. Just remember, In my opinion, everyone deserves one! Congratulations!
Again, THANK YOU! Knowledge nut!