Recently, I was nominated to receive my fourth star on my “Blog of the year 2012″. Thanks goes to Wayne, the author of
His blog concerns his emotions and struggles as he works hard to find himself in this big crazy world of ours. His photos, posts, and poetry are not only motivational, but inspirational! Not only is he a great blogger, but he is a super nice guy to top it off!
.The rules/requirements for this award are as follows:
the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Our nominees are:
Have fun, collect your stars and check out the other blogs. You’ll love them all. They are all motivational, inspirational, funny and heart-warming. Be sure to join the Facebook group. Enjoy!
Thank you for the nomination! I’m flattered to be included!
Congrats once again you two!! How fun!!
Hopefully, that is all….I’m tired!….. Jill
Wow this is awesome, I’m grateful to be nominated. I’m going to create more posts and tweak my blog for this. 🙂
You are welcome!……:-) Jill