Sticking with the roller coaster theme, I guess it is time for another ride. Life appears to slow down and let you relax and then you remember or life smacks you with something else you have no control over:
1. having a brain tumor
2. having a rare genetic disorder that wrecks havoc on your body daily.
2. what is going to happen next.
3. your social life involves more medical professionals than actual friends.
4. With Cowden’s Syndrome, you never know what body part will go nuts next.
5. what doctors do with the list of medication they take from you at every visit. Do they ever look at it?
5. What reaction to the new medication the doctor puts you on
6. which doctor’s office your reaction to medicine will land you in
7. where you’ll end up after having a test to determine the cause of a new issue
8. what will come out of your husbands mouth at any time
9. what your mother will lose next
10. when your family will realize you are still inside a body that does not function properly
11. when your mother will stop looking at you as if it is the last time she’ll see you
12. whether your eyes will function properly when you wake up
This list could go on and on, these are just the ones that have frustrated me, beyond my limits, lately. I’m hoping the tides turn soon.