I’m too pooped to finish writing this one up tonight, but I promise to have it posted before the new year. I actually received nominations for several awards today. I’ll start working on all that tomorrow. Again, it has been a big day, and I’m too pooped to type. I wanna sleep in the bed tonight, not under it. Sweet dreams all……
Daily Archives: 12/30/2012
This is just so sweet….
As the end of the year slowly creeps up and I will face the last of my Festive Tests, Test No 4. New Year’s Eve, I haven’t got a clue what I will be doing this time tomorrow evening or where I will be, probably in exactly the same place as I am now, at the keyboard typing out yet another post.
One thing I do know is I won’t be drinking anything other than Pepsi Max or Lime n Soda, the SoberDay count will stand at 276 days tonight and I will see in the New Year with 277 SoberDays, I may celebrate alone and it will not be the first time, but the difference will be this year is that I know I will never be truly alone, just because my eyes don’t see, my heart believes.
I have drafted a number of poems over the last few weeks…
View original post 246 more words
My second blogging award!
Wow! Goosey of gooseyanne nominated us for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am truly honored to receive this nomination from such a sparkling and talented blogger. Not only with words, but artwork as well. Now back on task, I wish to sincerely thank her for this honor. Of course there are here are rules to accepting this award. These are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you`ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Okay, let me see if I can come up with seven interesting things about me.
- I love gardening and flowers, but it is extremely difficult to manage my garden since I had brain surgery. My adorable husband built a little padded seat, low seat, so that I can scoot around on my fanny and still enjoy one of my favorite things in this world.
- I really, really hate ironing: Goosey, if you do not mind, I’m gonna leave this one with a big DITTO! But I could care less if something is ironed or not, as long as I am tidy and presentable. I hate hanging up laundry and folding it. I could wash clothes all day, but do not ask me to put it up!!
- I am a nurse and I’m good at it! I miss working!
- We have tickets for a zip-line tour coming up soon!
- I wish I could still sing.
- I have the most wonderful man on earth for a husband. Ladies, he’s mine and no one else can have him!
- I have a brain tumor that cannot be fully removed that is a symptom of this crazy genetic disorder that allows my body to be prone to form tumors, benign and cancerous!
Now to my nominations:-
- First has to be back to Goosey, since she had enough faith in me to nominate my blog, Thank you! I’m practicing for our race.http://gooseyanne.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/the-cats-get-a-word-in/
- Hopeforheather: http://hopeforheather.wordpress.com/
- Refusingtopanic: http://refusingtopanic.wordpress.com/
- nativemichigander.com: http://nativemichigander.com/
- beachtreasuresandtreasuredbeaches.com: http://beachtreasuresandtreasurebeaches.com/
- hopethehappyhugger: http://hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com/
- hownottokillyourparents: http://hownottokillyourparents.wordpress.com/
- thekatandthefallingleaves: http://thekatandthefallingleaves.wordpress.com/
- yourpassiontoreality: http://yourpassiontoreality.com/
- davidscommonplacebook: http://davidscommonplacebook.wordpress.com/
- didiearnasmile: http://didiearnasmile.wordpress.com/
My list has no order, rhyme or reason. If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me! Congratulations and thanks again, Goosey!
You must be logged in to post a comment.